Most of the pple i know of had already started work for sometime or get hired. As for me, I've thought of not going to work but I aint wanna laze at home with nothing to do. Is hard to get a job out there, when so many O level students have nothing to do but think of working. Anyway, later gonna job-hunt at Bugis, praying hard that I get hire. I gonna job hunt this whole week if possible, i cant wait any longer.
At the same time have to acc Mambo to go interview at Artiste Network. Wonder if they are trying to cheat him or something.
with love, Feli
At the same time have to acc Mambo to go interview at Artiste Network. Wonder if they are trying to cheat him or something.
with love, Feli


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home